APPLICATION DEADLINE: POSTMARKED NO LATER THAN MARCH 28, 2014
The Federal Employee Education & Assistance Fund (FEEA) Scholarships are available for current civilian federal employees who are NHCFAE members and their dependent family (spouse/child).
If you are a young person today, you may wonder how you will ever pay for college. If you are a federal employee, the challenges may at times seem insurmountable. FEEA sponsors the only merit-based scholarship competition program open exclusively to federal employees, their spouses, and their children–rewarding hard workers through our merit-based program.
Awards: $1,000 per student for the academic year.
Who is Eligible?
- NHCFAE members, current civilian federal and postal employees with at least three years of federal service, their children and spouses
- Dependent applicants may first apply as high school seniors
- Dependents must be full-time students; employees may be part-time
- Enrolled (or plan to enroll) in an accredited post-secondary school
- Course of study that leads to a two-year, four-year or graduate degree
- 3.0 grade point average on a 4.0 scale
Partner Programs: Students whose parents are members of NHCFAE are eligible for additional awards.
Mailing Information: Place all of the required materials unfolded, in the same 9″x12″ (or larger) envelope. No staples, no paper clips, no folding.
Mail the complete application package to:
NHCFAE-FEEA Scholarship Program
3333 S. Wadsworth Blvd. Suite 300
Lakewood, CO 80227
Applicants desiring immediate confirmation of delivery, should use a mailing service that provides delivery confirmation. Make sure your application package is postmarked no later than March 28, 2014.