APPLICATION FILING PERIOD: FEBRUARY 15 – MAY 1, 2017
BASIC ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
*Member Tuition Reimbursement Program is for NHCFAE Members ONLY.
* Enrollment and completion of a program or course(s) of higher education MUST have been within the previous calendar year.
* All applications must be postmarked no later than the expiration date. Faxed applications will not be accepted.
* The NHCFAE Scholarship Selection Committee evaluates application packages and all decisions by the committee are FINAL.
APPLICATION and NOTIFICATION PROCEDURES
* Download the application form by clicking Application for Member Tuition Reimbursement Program. Leave no blanks; if an item does not apply, indicate with “N/A”. Incomplete applications will not be processed. Be sure to sign and date the application in the space provided. You may use another sheet of paper to answer some of the questions.
* Submit proof of successful course completion, showing name, grade and date of completion.
* Copy of proof of payment to educational institution MUST be attached.
* Selected applicants will be acknowledged during the Annual National Training Conference.
Recipients names will be published in the NHCFAE in La Palabra magazine.