NHCFAE Member Benefits!
- Annual conventions with career training and networking opportunities.
- Tuition reimbursement for members pursuing higher education
- Scholarships for dependents of members through the generosity of Federal Employee Education and Assistance Fund
- Rene Matos Scholarshipsavailable to our members, Hispanics, women, and minorities
- Joy of knowing that your support helps ensure the FAA is recruiting in Hispanic communities
- NHCFAE online community through Facebook
- Free subscription to our quarterly magazine “La Palabra”
- Participation in polls, surveys, and contests to improve our organization
- Invitations and volunteer opportunities at local and national NHCFAE events
- Opportunity to mentor/mentee and become more promotable
- Leadership opportunities to develop your talents and improve the FAA
- Build meaningful relationships with professionals who enrich your life and share your vision to make a difference in the Hispanic community
Thank you for supporting the National Hispanic Coalition of Federal Aviation Employees.